Healing Hands Nepal or निको पर्ने हाथहरू नेपाल in Nepali (HHN, we, us, our) is strongly committed to the protection of the personal privacy, confidentiality, and security of personal information provided to us through the website, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. In all our activities, we comply with relevant privacy laws, regulations, and codes of conduct.
HHN sometimes collects personal/private information as a part of our community research or surveys, consultations, program and evaluation activities. We also maintain a listing of HHN’s members and their contact details.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
HHN uses a range of resources and applications to accumulate data about visits to our website such as:
- • Your home/work address, email address, phone number, and PayPal History
- • Limited information from Google Analytics i.e dates and times of visits, pages viewed, IP addresses, and length of visits but the data collected does not identify individuals because Google would not allow it.
- • Our website uses ‘cookies’ to monitor website visiting patterns and assist return visitors to the website by storing visited web pages on your computer as Temporary Internet Files. ‘Cookies’ identify your computer, but do not identify you personally. Individuals can block or restrict ‘cookies’ by adjusting the Privacy settings on their internet browser.
- • Our website uses secure transmission facilities for all online communications.
- • Our website includes links to other external websites, for example, our Partner’s websites. This Privacy Statement does not apply to linked external websites and HHN is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those external websites.
- • We use your information only to send you newsletters, announcements, fundraising, administrative communications, process your donations, record keeping and to meet legal obligations
- • We may share your information with service providers such as printing materials, emailing vendors, payment processors, website operators, accountants, legal counsel or others
- • We may share your information with Legal Authorities like local, municipal, country state or federal law enforcement, or other government agencies or entities with appropriate legal authority as required by law, legal process, investigative demand or as we believe may be necessary to protect our rights or those of third parties.
When collecting personal information, HHN will ensure that:
- • Only the information which is necessary for our stated purpose will be collected.
- • Information will not be collected without your prior knowledge or consent.
- • The information will only be used for the purpose it was collected for.
- • We will not disclose your personal information to others (unless required by law to do so).
- • You can request access or to add/remove any personal information we hold about you.
- • We adhere to research protocols concerning the privacy of personal information
- • We protect the information from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss or misuse.
- • If you wish to access your own personal information held by HHN
- • If you have a concern or complaint about a breach of your privacy by HHN
Founder of HHN
Effective: June 2, 2019